MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OurChurch.com please correct errors with my new website!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSFM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: OurChurch.com please correct errors with my new website! Reply with quote

Hi,

Rev. Deborah Cancel
SPIRITSONG FOUNDATIONAL MINISTRIES

I am posting this here, since I have reported this to OurChurch Support and have gotten no help at all. I have a problem which is emanating from OurChurch.com, and only Support will be able to correct it.

I just registered and created a new website, and installed a template.
Weird problems started right away:

1) Immediately after installing the template ( no pages or content added
yet ), I cannot access my website at all. I can login to my Account with my Username and Password, no problem there.

This is my website:

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/s/SSFM

Two strange errors keep showing up when I try to access my website:

2) If I try to access my website from my login, I get a screen telling me it has been disabled because ( listing of possible reasons, involving email ).
The email address listed is correct, although I have gone through the 'update' process many times, nothing eliminates this issue. The email DOES accept email from OurChurch.com, so their should be no problem regarding the email address.

3) In my Dashboard, my 'websites' shows ONLY a website link that is NOT mine, as follows:
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/w/wynnwoodpoa

I have no idea what this is. If I click on it, it opens a blank page.

I really need this corrected on your end, so that I can finish setting up my website!

Thank you,

Rev. Deborah Cancel
SPIRITSONG FOUNDATIONAL MINISTRIES
SSM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: DISREGARD: I have set up another New Website Reply with quote

OurChurch.com,

Please disregard all requests for help concerning massive problems with Beacon Website Function, and my difficulties and errors with new website.
I have not been able to access the SPIRITSONG FOUNDATIONAL MINISTRY website which was recently created, so I have now set up another New Website.

The New Website is under the name SPIRITSONG MINISTRIES, and has been set up SUCCESSFULLY this time!
( New Account Name, New Email associated with this Account/Website )
http://www.ourchuch.com/member/s/SpiritMin

Thank you,
Deborah

Rev. Deborah Cancel
SPIRITSONG MINISTRIES
OCCForums
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SSM,

The best way to contact us is through email at support@ourchurch.com. We are glad your situation has been resolved.

Please contact us if you have further questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: