MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The end of the Beacon Web Builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> OurChurch.Com Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: The end of the Beacon Web Builder Reply with quote

Dear OCC Web Administrator,

Almost 3 years ago we launched our powerful, yet easy-to-use NE1 Website Builder. NE1 includes a number of leaps forward in terms of appearance, functionality, and performance.

For the past 3 years, we have continued to support the old Beacon web builder, but that time is coming to an end. The Beacon software requires other supporting software that is obsolete and no longer supported by its vendors. Therefore, we have put in place a plan to sunset Beacon.

- November 30, 2010 is the last day we will provide support for Beacon sites except to help with migrating to NE1.

- January 31, 2011 Beacon will shut down for good. All free Beacon sites will be canceled and all Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Starter package accounts with Beacon will be migrated to NE1.

Migrating Beacon to NE1 is a very simple, automated 3 step process.

1) Import your Beacon site into NE1 using our migration tool.

2) Tweak your NE1 site. Take days or weeks of you like. Your Beacon site remains active while you

3) Activate your NE1 site. Your NE1 site goes live and the web addresses of all your Beacon pages automatically forward to the corresponding pages on your NE1 site.

Just go to your Beacon Webmaster page and click the Migrate from Beacon to NE1 link to get started.

If you have any questions or issues, our friendly support staff is available to help. Or if you like, they’ll even do the migration for you. Just ask.

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com

Last edited by pdstein on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
lynda1230

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Beacon Reply with quote

I really like the beacon, I am sorry you are shutting it down, I switched to NE1 when you first did it and didn't like it so I switched back.
My Beacon one is still working but there are no pictures in there at all, where did they go?

Linda Crying or Very sad
OCCForums
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lynda1230,

Please send your tech support questions to support@ourchurch.com. Our tech support staff will be happy to assist you.

OCC Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> OurChurch.Com Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: