MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search Newsletter - July 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Marketing & Search Engine Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Search Newsletter - July 2005 Reply with quote

Greetings,

You are receiving this email because you have a website listed in OurChurch.Com's search engine. If you'd like to unsubscribe see the instructions at the bottom. View this message on the web with color and graphics in our newsletter archives at:
http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=177314

IN THIS ISSUE
=============
1) The Proactive Approach to Attracting Visitors
2) Christian Search Engine Registration Specials
3) Why Pay for Christian Search Registration?
4) OCC Forums = More Visitors to Your Site

1) THE PROACTIVE APPROACH TO ATTRACTING VISITORS
If you'd like more visitors to your site consider this bit of wisdom: if you keep doing what you're already doing, you're going to keep getting what you're already getting. If you want to attract new visitors to your website, you're going to have to be proactive and try something new.

OurChurch.Com's advertising auction is a great way to try something new with very little risk. We've reduced our rates and reduced our minimum purchase limit in an effort to encourage people who have never tried website advertising to give it a try. A three-month sponsorship that will bring 15,000+ visitors and normally costs $900 starts at just $300. Blocks of banner advertising that will bring 1,000-2,000 visitors and normally cost $250 start at just $100. Auction ends July 21. Check it out today:
http://forums.ourchurch.com/viewtopic.php?p=123

2) CHRISTIAN SEARCH ENGINE REGISTRATION SPECIALS
We have extended the two special offers on our new Christian Search Engine Registration service through the end of July. With our Christian Search Engine Registration Service, we will register your website with more than 50 Christian search engines and directories for only $60. Here are the special offers:

- Purchase our Guaranteed Top Search Ranking service and receive our Christian Search Engine Registration service absolutely free. That's a $60 savings.
http://marketing.ourchurch.com/view/page189752.php

- Purchase our new Christian Search Engine Registration service and receive our Basic Search Engine Registration service absolutely free. That's a $50 savings.
http://marketing.ourchurch.com/view/page113660.php

3) WHY PAY FOR CHRISTIAN SEARCH REGISTRATION?
After introducing our new Christian Search Registration service, some webmasters have asked, "If registration in Christian serch engines is free, why should I pay OCC to do it?" There are three reasons in particular.

First, it might take 10 to 20 hours for a webmaster to research all the Christian search engines online, figure out how to register, and fill out the registration forms. We can save you all that time and effort.

Second, if you try to do it yourself, you will probably miss some important Christian search engines. Allowing OurChurch.Com to do the registration insures that your site gets submitted to all of them.

Third, if you try to do it yourself, you may fill out some forms incorrectly or miss some other required steps, which would result in your site not getting listed in some search engines. With our experience and expertise we make sure your site gets submitted correctly.

If you have a question about our Christian Search Registration service, please submit it to our help desk at http://www.ourchurch.com/support/ If not, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of one of the two Christian Search Registration specials mentioned above.

4) OCC FORUMS = MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE
Last month OurChurch.Com relauched its Christian Forums and Chat. We want to build it into a great resource for Christian webmasters who want to improve their site and attract new visitors. We encourage you to visit regularly and post your questions and insight.

In addition to being a great informational resource, our forums can bring visitors to your site. When you post an informative message, include a link to your site at the bottom. Don't make your posts self-promoting, but if you demonstrate competence in your messages people will be interested in what you put on your site.

Thanks for using OurChurch.Com's search engine and for listing your site(s). Be sure to check and update your search listings regularly so that they bring the most visitors possible to your site. Post your comments and questions concerning this newsletter here in our forums.

In His Service,
OurChurch.Com
Christian_medianet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am akenyan male citizen a born again christian. I serve the lord fulltime as an apostle of the lord Jesus. Ansd as the Director of World Changers For Christ, a global youth ministry that impacts youths around the world with the Goodnews of the Kingdom. I would like to thank you, our church for hosting our ministry,s site.
I would love to know how I can register this site and have my own ministry domain, is there an assistance you can offer me? Also Let me know how I can post our ministries statement of faith to our site. And how We can market our site to attract more people.
Samuel Starlin Ondigo-Director
World Changers For Christ.
lesterj
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for choosing OurChurch.Com! It's good to hear of your ministry for the Lord and we are glad to be able to help by hosting your website.

"I would love to know how I can register this site and have my own ministry domain, is there an assistance you can offer me?"

If you would like to have a domain name for your ministry, you can upgrade to one of our Gold, Silver, Bronze or Domain packages. All of these packages come with free domain name registration as well as increased server space and unlimited web pages. There are also other features, like email accounts, the ability to have steaming audio and video, and forums and chatrooms which are available with the Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. You can learn more about these packages by going to:

http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=35

When you are ready to upgrade, please follow these steps. We have tried to make the process as easy as possible:

1. Login to your webmaster page.

2. Click the "Order & Renew Premium Options" link.

3. Select the package as well as any additional options you wish to order and click the "Place Order" button.

From there you will be taken to a secure ordering form.

"Also Let me know how I can post our ministries statement of faith to our site."

You can post your ministries statement of faith on your website by adding the text to one of your existing web pages in the "Optional Intro Paragraph" or by creating a new text page and adding the text in the "Optional Intro Paragraph" on that page.

"And how We can market our site to attract more people."

There are several ways you can market your website. Here are a few:

1. Online Advertising:
You can buy advertising on various sites. We, of course, recommend advertising on OurChurch.Com. We host thousands of websites which are visited by hundreds of thousands of people. A banner ad with us can reach many people. You can learn more about advertising with OCC at:

http://www.ourchurch.com/mediakit/

Also check our the advertising space we are auctioning this month:

http://forums.ourchurch.com/viewtopic.php?p=123

2. Get in the search engines!
Research shows that over half of the people on the web find the websites they go to using search engines. Most people us the major search engines like Google and MSN, but there are also a lot of people who use smaller "Niche" search engines like Christian search engines. When you register with these search engines and get listed it opens the door for millions of people to find your website. For this we offer our Basic Search Registration service, which will register you will all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and our Christian Search Registration service, which will register you with more than 50 of the top Christian Search engines. And right now we are offering a special:
- Purchase our new Christian Search Engine Registration service and receive our Basic Search Engine Registration service absolutely free. That's a $50 savings.
http://marketing.ourchurch.com/view/page113660.php

3. Optimize your website to get high search rankings:
This is a big way to get your website out to the people, but people often don't recognize the value of it. They think, "If I get my website in the search engines people will find my site." If you register with the search engines some people will find your website, but if you optimize your website to get into the top 30 or top 10 search results, then a lot of people will find your website, to the order of 10 times the number of visitors. For this we offer our Guaranteed Top Search Ranking service. With this service we will work with you to optimze your website for the search engines and guarantee that you will have at least 5 top 30 search listings in a month or less. And right now we are offering a special for our Guaranteed Top Search Ranking service:
- Purchase our Guaranteed Top Search Ranking service and receive our Christian Search Engine Registration service absolutely free. That's a $60 savings.
http://marketing.ourchurch.com/view/page189752.php

4. Post on forums and include your website's address when you do:
When you post in forums like the OCC forum, include your website's address. That way when people visit the forum and read your post they will see your website's address.

5. Tell others!
Never forget that, even with all these other ways of marketing your website, it's still incredibly valuable to tell people about your website. When you talk to people mention it. If you have material for you ministry, include your web address in those materials.

I hope this info has been helpful.

Welcome to OurChurch.Com

In His Service,
Kurt Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Marketing & Search Engine Services All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: