MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing the Universal Login Bar and the MyOCC Dashboard
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> OurChurch.Com Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Introducing the Universal Login Bar and the MyOCC Dashboard Reply with quote

We are excited to introduce you to OurChurch.Com's Universal Login Bar and the MyOCC Dashboard, which will simplify and enrich your experience at OurChurch.Com.

The Universal Login Bar is being added to the top of pages throughout the OCC site and enables you to login from anywhere and access any OurChurch.Com services without being prompted to login again.

Previously each website created with our NE1 Web Builder had its own username and password, but now you can log into all your NE1 sites using the same OCC username and password.

Once you've logged into the Universal Login Bar, you're always one click away from the new MyOCC Dashboard.

The MyOCC Dashboard includes all your important OCC stuff, including:

- Links to update your contact info and password.
- Links to your OCC websites and their admin.
- Info on your premium services and renewal dates.
- Links to your OCC search listings and to edit them.
- Links to manage your partnership settings (if a partner).
- Links to view your advertising (if an advertiser).
- The latest OCC news, blog posts, & tweets.

Give the Universal Login Bar and MyOCC Dashboard a try. Tell us what you think about them by posting a comment in our forums.

What do you like about them? What do you dislike about them? What should we add or change? This is just the beginning. The future of the Universal Login Bar and MyOCC Dashboard will be determined by your feedback.

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck, CEO
OurChurch.Com

Last edited by pdstein on Tue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhswink1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: New OCC Dashboard Reply with quote

Very Happy Initially this looks quite good. As I become a little more familiar with it and all its components I will then be better able to give more evaluation. At this time it definitely has some advantages. Thanks for your continual improvements. I appreciate your first class service.
Cherokee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Not working at all... Reply with quote

IF it worked I'd be happy. Guess what? I'm not. Where is webmaster pages to edit? When I click on this Edit, it goes back to the same page everytime. So, the links aren't working. I need to get things done soon!
NO, I will not add the OCC bar. This is what I Keep seeing...

The Happy Trails Highway™
bronze - Renewal due: 2011-01-03 (invoice)

Upgrading: You currently have 313 days remaining in the current term of your website hosting package. If you would like to upgrade to better package we will credit the balance of that package ($0.00) toward the upgrade. Sorry, but we do not permit down-grading to a lower package.
View Edit Order & Renew Premium Options

www.ourchurch.com/member/d/DreamsCreated/
Cherokee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Dashboard is not working Reply with quote

All I can go to is My OCC Dashboard. The EDIT option is NOT working at all. Please fix it soon.
And Yes, I did submit a Help ticket. What kind of reply is this one;
'Apparently it does work for some people. We will continue to work on the issue.'

What kind of time frame are we looking at here now? The reply sounds too General. WHY, may I ask, was a change even necesssary, and today, of all days?? Hope it is fixed soon. NEED to get into my webmaster & NOT my Dashboard [since it doesn't even work].

EssenceofLife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great new features. It was really easy to use and enabled me to get rid of old forgotten bits.
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Dashboard is not working Reply with quote

Sandy,

I apologize for the problems you're experiencing. I can't say for sure when it will be fixed, but it is our top priority right now.

One of the challenges we're having is that it's working for the vast majority of our members. Additionally, several of our staff have been able to access the The Happy Trails Highway webmaster page without any trouble. It's difficult to diagnose and fix a problem you can't see. But I assure you we're doing everything we can to figure out and fix the problem you're experiencing as soon as possible.

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com

Cherokee wrote:
All I can go to is My OCC Dashboard. The EDIT option is NOT working at all. Please fix it soon.
And Yes, I did submit a Help ticket. What kind of reply is this one;
'Apparently it does work for some people. We will continue to work on the issue.'

What kind of time frame are we looking at here now? The reply sounds too General. WHY, may I ask, was a change even necesssary, and today, of all days?? Hope it is fixed soon. NEED to get into my webmaster & NOT my Dashboard [since it doesn't even work].
Cherokee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Paul, it's not working Again Reply with quote

Paul, Thanks to you, Kurt & Debbie, for the Help last week. Why did I have to be the only one to experience access problems? Pertains to my site; http://www.happytrailshighway.com
Guess what? After the Help from OCC, & a few days of this working for me (on the old webmaster pages), it is back to the same problem again. All I can see again is My Dashboard. Edit option won't work at all. Just takes me back to My Dashboard. Please get me back to old version of webmaster.

By the way, I noticed that the website for Noah DeArk is still listed as mine. It NEVER was my website to begin with so it should be OFF my list. I can't even delete it.

noreen08

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: reply to announcement Reply with quote

I thank you for the free site. Many use it. and enjoy it. At this time, we cannot change our statis or update to a paid site. Thank you
mercy7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Introducing the Universal Login Bar and the MyOCC Dashbo Reply with quote

pdstein wrote:
We are excited to introduce you to OurChurch.Com's Universal Login Bar and the MyOCC Dashboard, which will simplify and enrich your experience at OurChurch.Com.

The Universal Login Bar is being added to the top of pages throughout the OCC site and enables you to login from anywhere and access any OurChurch.Com services without being prompted to login again.

Previously each website created with our NE1 Web Builder had its own username and password, but now you can log into all your NE1 sites using the same OCC username and password.

Once you've logged into the Universal Login Bar, you're always one click away from the new MyOCC Dashboard.

- Links to update your contact info and password.
- Links to your OCC websites and their admin.
- Info on your premium services and renewal dates.
- Links to your OCC search listings and to edit them.
- Links to manage your partnership settings (if a partner).
- Links to view your advertising (if an advertiser).
- The latest OCC news, blog posts, & tweets.

Give the Universal Login Bar and MyOCC Dashboard a try. Tell us what you think about them by posting a comment in our forums.

What do you like about them? What do you dislike about them? What should we add or change? This is just the beginning. The future of the Universal Login Bar and MyOCC Dashboard will be determined by your feedback.

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck, CEO
OurChurch.Com
enough2day2000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: SUch Problems Reply with quote

I cant change anything But my contact information. I need to change My web address. I did go to the what ever ya call it well thats me LOL I get to change all my stuff but when I clicked back on my page It was all the same OLD information. OLD. Ok now It states that I need to UP GRADE. If I chose NOT to up grade WHy must I? DO I need to DElete MY web page and start a Brand New one? If so thats a LOT of web pages I would have to redue.
OCCForums
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi enough2day2000,

It sounds like your questions are more appropriate for our support staff. Please email your questions to support@ourchurch.com and they will be happy to assist you!
andrea38

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

h..pdestein !!!
Thank you for the new information,,and enrich your experience at OurChurch.Com...!!!
"TNX & GOD BLESS "
freeatlast

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

every time I try and log on to mu occ page it takes about 5 minute to get the thing to load. And yes I am using high speed connection. This is not something that is recent. It has been ever since the change. Also now I have two web sites and only one is complete. The new second one needsw to be removed since it does nto work to my liking, but there is no way to edit it or remove it from the log one.
Isaiah 48:18, “Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.”
My Web Page
OCCForums
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi freeatlast,

This sounds like an issue for our help desk. Please send an email to support@ourchurch.com and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks,
OCC Admin
Anthony123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys,..

- Links to update your contact info and password.- Links to your OCC websites and their admin.- Info on your premium services and renewal dates.- Links to your OCC search listings and to edit them.- Links to manage your partnership settings (if a partner).- Links to view your advertising (if an advertiser).- The latest OCC news, blog posts, & tweets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> OurChurch.Com Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: