MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OurChurch.Com Testimonials
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: OurChurch.Com Testimonials Reply with quote

OurChurch.Com has been provided website design and hosting services since 1996. If you or your ministry uses our services we hope you'll post a message and tell us and others why use our services and how OurChurch.Com has impacted your ministry.

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com
Candle
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have had my faith increased alot since I came onto ourchurch and have now made four websites on our church and another on msn. I dont know why I just feel I am being used to some way by God, as I dont know that much really Very Happy
Lemar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I became a Christian several years ago in prison. I was always allowed by the "Church" to Minister in the Jails and prisons. In fact we had classes in the state prison for several years.
However because I had no formal seminary training I was not considered serious enough to do anything out side of the Jails and prisons. In frustration I developed a website through OCC. When my friends, work associates, and especially church leadership, began to read many of my articles on the site and referred people to the site or just to me for encouragemant and help, doors began to open every where. Now I minister and help many in several Youth organizations. I do all the speaking in these groups, most of the counseling, and I am the key speaker in my Church and community. I attribute most of this to the professional image of the Thoughts from God website. I developed through the Occ beacon system . It opened doors for me to give out what God has given me. A valuable sevice and ministry to move the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My site also allows me to post the writings and efforts of others.
Candle
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you let us know the url of your website, you did not leave it.
Lemar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I am sorry. What was I thinking? It goes like this;
http://www.ThoughtsFromGod.com If you visit let me know.
Love and prayers
Lemar (aka) Brother Lee
outpost8
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Thanks to God for OurChurch.com Reply with quote

A friend who had a web site with OurChurch initially built our web site for us. Smile Over the past two years we worked on it, and we were very thankful that it was a free site. But recently God put it in our hearts to upgrade to our own domain name and a no-ad site. The unlimited pages have made a tremendous difference in the organization of the dreams, visions, writings, etc, that the Lord has given us. We are still organizing and adding things--our desire is that God will use this web site to draw people into a deep love relationship with Him.

www.harvestministry.us
ameherald

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everyone at ourchurch.com, I have some really exciting news. Two years ago I started an all volunteer news publication for my denomination the A.M.E. Church. I thought it would be great to get news out more quickly. In 2 years we have volunteer reporters around the world. The world council of churches invited my publication A.M.E. Herald to cover their assembly in Porto Alegre, Brazil in Feb. 2006. And the world council of churches is paying for one of our journalists airfare and hotel to cover the event.

Paul took my dream to serve the lord electronically and turned it into a website that has received international attention. I almost gave up at the beginning but Paul helped me and even told me I could use publisher.

Ourchurch.com is a gift from God and Paul and the entire staff encourage, nurture us all to glorify him in all aspects of our lives.

We plan to use a forum on my webpage to discuss the world council of churches assembly.

Thank you, thank you, Rev. Denise Rogers www.ameherald.com
theavenue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been an excellant tool to keep our "snow-bird" church members involved and updated with all current Church events and news, plus it enables us to spread the word of God and be very cost effective.
Ot was my brainchild thought to create a web-site for the Church and bring Florida Avenue Baptist Church into the modern age and beyond, I am so thankful and appreciative of everything that OurChurch offers.

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/t/theavenue/

Last edited by theavenue on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Directquote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ourchurch.com people -

Just wanted to post a note re: search registration in other Christian search engines by ourchurch.com for websites.

I was looking for God's will about visitors to the Directquote ourchurch webpages.
I do know from scripture verses that some types of visitors should not be encouraged to visit this particular website. Search words are important, so Bible, and other faith words are listed and I trust God to only lead people to the pages who should be reading them. I was led to support ourchurch.com by asking them to register the site a few months ago. The fee was very reasonable.

NO other action was taken to increase traffic to the site, e.g. link exchanges.
I can attest to the fact that up to 50% more visitors per month click the pages. So I would like to give the glory to God and thank the ourchurch.com staff for a dedicated job well done.

God's blessings on all ourchurch.com people and sites.
GG
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/d/Directquote
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/l/legal
ameherald

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: One year subscription Reply with quote

Hi, Paul and beautiful ourchurch.com family. Just wanted to say thank you for the 25% saving for those that pay for web hosting yearly!!!!!

Wow! We have an anonymous donor who paid for www.ameherald.com
web hosting for a year. They were thrilled on the tremendous savings.

And for me as a webservant it allows me to concentrate on designing the website. I don't have to worry about the bill or remind myself when to renew.

I would suggest to all web masters to pay for the entire year, you save money and you do not have to worry about a bill every 3 months.

No other webshosting gives 25 percent off when you pay for the entire year. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
granite777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Free Ministry Website Reply with quote

Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus.
And many thanks to all the staff at OurChurch.Com

Your faithful service has been a valuable instrument in leading many to Christ. Since the time I first began building my site with OurChurch.Com, God has continually opened doors to ministry opportunities across the internet. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to see so much traffic at http://www.ourchurch.com/member/h/harvest_time/ these past months.

Especially moving is to see the HARVEST TIME site selected as the Sample Free Site under the Hosting Services section of the main OCC Home Page. Also that so many visitors are viewing the "Sinners Prayer" page at my site which gives them the opportunity to accept Jesus as personal savior and Lord. Amen that God is at work in so many hearts around the world. And that OurChurch.Com has made every effort to help spead the all important Good News.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

In His grace,
J.G. Ontiveros

[url][/url]
Gin_A

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this was the easiest to use, friendliest service free site service I've ever used. I've tried Bravenet, Yahoo! Geocities, and Home With God. Thanks for the great service. I also really appreciate the OCC newsletter.
CFCPRESIDENT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we came to OCC as our service provider we have been completely satisfied with the service they provide. Each time we had something to discuss or needed help with they were always there to help with what ever it was. We used their Top Search Ranking services to try and gain more exposure on the WWW Search engines. At first we thought it would only be a slight to fair improvement, but to our surprise we have had a tremendous increase coming to the site. I am sure that had we not made this kind of move it may have taken us months, if ever, to get to this point.

Because of your service to the customer we recently opted to improve our site even better with your new CMS program. Thank you OCC for such great work and dedicated service to your customers. You are the best.

Frank L White
International President
Campers for Christ Ministries, Inc.
circlegtractors

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We at Circle G Tractor Sales, Inc. have been with our church.com for two years and also enlisted for the Guaranteed top search ranking which has shown us very good results, besides the good results Kurt and Paul are great fellows to work with, if your looking for more traffic I suggest you try their Guaranteed Top Search program.

Phillip Gooch
www.circlegtractors.com
loafman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We searched the web for a company to optimize our website, specifically to get more hits from key word searches. After diligently searching, we decided upon OurChurch.com because of their shared beliefs and their qualifications. I quizzed the company to make sure they were qualified to do a great job. After a brief period of time and pleasant dialogue, OurChurch.com added elements to our web site and performed a search engine optiimization that was no less than great. We have an inquiry page on our website and the inquiries have increased dramatically. Also, the reports OurChurch.com performed on our optimization where we stand in searches, proved that their work was exactly what I expected - a dramatic increase in our visibility. And all of this was at a cost less than any other company we researched.

Rob Loafman, Director
Wilderness Cove Christian Camp
www.wildernesscove.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: