MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlbeau
All-Star Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Allow Me To Introduce Myself... Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I have just been given the privilege of being the Director of Partner Relations for OurChurch.com. I am looking forward to getting to know our parters better and helping them to become even more successful through the OCC Partnership program.

Many of you are already familiar with me through the help desk. I will still be handling customer support, but am excited to add some strength to the partnership program by monitoring it closely and being available to answer your questions.

Let me know if you have questions or comments. Together we can help each other to be successful.
midey1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: To Karl Reply with quote

Karl, I am so happy for you that you got the Director of Partner Relations job for OurChurch.com.I was privileged to speak to you on the phone in early February about a website I take care of. I live in Arkansas and on January 27th we had a terrible ice storm.It shut everything down as everyone's electric was out. I could not get on the internet and I knew that Paragould Auto Body's web site that I take care of was going to expire. I was blessed with being able to get OCC on the phone and you were the one that answered the phone. You were so kind.You took care of the situation. I want to thank you for your kindness in the middle of all our problems at that time.You put an image of your christianity in me. Your voice had a smile in it just as your picture on here shows your smile. Again I thank you for your kindness and your fast help with my problem on that day. You are APPRECIATED!! God Bless, Shirley Pajak www.scogladiesministry.com www.paragouldautobody.com www.ourpassionhisglory.com
garry_hickman
All-Star Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Karl! Very Happy

Evang. G. L. Hickman, M.Div.
Wells of Deliverance Revivals
pastorgrimes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Promotion Reply with quote

I would also like to congratulate you and also express my appreciation for your help in the past. Also, I don't know if you have corresponded with our Pastor Daryl Grimes or not. He has become a "regular" on our website team and is our "blogger". I imagine you two will be corresponding sometime in the future.
I know each of you will be a blessing to each other.
Thanks again,
Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Partnership Program All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: