MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How are you marketing your small business?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Marketing & Search Engine Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: How are you marketing your small business? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

October is Small Business Month at OurChurch.Com, so I thought it'd be interesting to hear what small business owners are doing to marketing their businesses.

- What marketing methods are you currently using? Classifieds? Magazines? Radio? TV? Online banner advertising? Search engine optimization? Pay per click advertising?

- What have you found to be the most effective form of marketing?

- Are you increasing your marketing in advance of the Christmas shopping season?

- What other questions or insights do you have concerning marketing a small business?

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com
JerickT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowadays I used the advantage of Social media and networking sites to market business that's why I used PPC and SEO.
Dustin_N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm blessed to be able to run my business practically all online. It's a combination of SEO, Social Media, Video Marketing, Article Marketing, PPC, etc. The key is to make all of the above work together.

One other approach that I'm taking is text marketing. It's actually something that my software developer just finished, and I LOVE it! It's super easy to stay in contact with your list, and it's practically cash on demand. I really couldn't be more please with it.

If you want more info on it or how I use it, hit me up and I'd be glad to share!
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dustin, we're always interested in hearing about new and innovative ways to do marketing. Could you send an email to support (at) ourchurch (dot) com?

Thanks,
Paul

Dustin_N wrote:
I'm blessed to be able to run my business practically all online. It's a combination of SEO, Social Media, Video Marketing, Article Marketing, PPC, etc. The key is to make all of the above work together.

One other approach that I'm taking is text marketing. It's actually something that my software developer just finished, and I LOVE it! It's super easy to stay in contact with your list, and it's practically cash on demand. I really couldn't be more please with it.

If you want more info on it or how I use it, hit me up and I'd be glad to share!
marshal12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I like this informaton. And I also want to share some idea for online business. If you havenít heard of Facebook by now, you must be one of the few people on the planet who hasnít. Itís one of the biggest social networking sites on the internet, and as such it offers a great way to get in touch with like minded people who have similar interests to you.

But while many social networking sites donít particularly like blatant advertising on their pages, Facebook doesnít fall into that group. There are ways and means to do most things online, and with Facebook the answer is in attracting the right kind of people to your profile page.

There is one other main feature that makes Facebook well worth looking at for making money though, and that will be revealed if you read the rest of this entry.

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for post!) good info)
givershy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks you for interesting post!)
crocuse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for a good post)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Marketing & Search Engine Services All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: