MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with color of links

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrayerFamily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Problem with color of links Reply with quote

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I have some links on my page that appear a light gray (very hard to read). No matter how many times I change their color to black it doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

To see for yourself, go to http://www.lovevillechristianfellowship.com/index.php?p=1_5_Messages.

Thank you!
DrayerFamily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to change the background color to accommodate the gray links but now it refuses to give the whole table a black background.

Does the table feature have bugs still or am I doing something wrong?
DrayerFamily

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to work around all my problems. Looks great!
yakley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a problem with the color of unvisited links showing up a default red, which did not match the purple template I chose. I found I was able to use some CSS code in the "additional header content" box (on the 2nd tab) which changed the links to blue. I found this code on the web and slightly modified it - it can be modified further and I could have done a better job if I'd had time. The original code I found had a line also for inactive link color, but I didn't want to change that so I took it out. I would tell you where I found it but now I can't remember. I just did a web search for some code tutorial sites that would tell how to change link colors.

<style type="text/css">
a:link {color:blue;}

a:hover {text-decoration: none; color: #ff9900;}
a:active {color: #ff0000;text-decoration: none}
</style>

www.fellowshipfreewill.com Check out even the "bookmark" and "tell a friend" links at the bottom.

P.S. I feel odd posting under this user name; I took our church's site over from someone else and am still using her name. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: