MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insert map for map & directions page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zdragon95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Insert map for map & directions page Reply with quote

Hello

I am trying to insert the google map for my church but I am not having any sucess. Any help out there?

Thanks
jittor
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi zdragon95,

I looked at your site and I am having our advance team look into this issue to better help you.

In His Service,

Jon Harrison
OurChurch.Com

- The greatest thing the devil ever did, was to make us think he never existed! -
karlbeau
All-Star Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi zdragon95,

I checked your site and noticed that you must have taken the map code off of it. Therefore, I went to your map on Google and retrieved the code. We like to recommend that people use the "Paste HTML Code" feature for adding scripts or code to your pages. Not only does this keep the code "clean", but it saves the code for later use - perhaps for other pages. (If you click the "Paste HTML Code" icon, you will see that I have named the new code "map".)

I tested your site and the map does display. Of course, you are welcome to edit or delete it if you desire. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: