MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proud to have one of the top ranked websites at OurChurch.co

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
autumntraces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Proud to have one of the top ranked websites at OurChurch.co Reply with quote

To Paul, the staff at OurChurch.com, & visitors:

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I have been with your service in the 3 years I have had my website with you. Your hosting is wonderful and I plan to stay with you for years to come or as long as your in business. I recommend your site to many of my friends. I am rapidly approaching 3,700 subscribers to my poetry site from the U.S., Canada and 54 foreign countries. To those of you who might wonder how I am consistly ranked in the top 3 sites of over 10,000 at OurChurch.com, my answer is simply this. Get other sites to use your work and have them link back to your site. I have my poetry displayed on over 100 sites across the world now and they all have linked back to me. I also list my site with all the major search engines as well as others. God is so good! It is God I give the glory for my gift of writing poetry. I do know that it is my calling in life!
pseibert
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi autumntraces aka Marilyn,

What a wonderful testimony! Thank you for sharing it with us and with your forum friends.

Your story is such an encouragement and offers hope to those who may be struggling with getting their sites off and running. I would ordinarily move it to the "testiminials" thread but I'd like to keep it right where it is, at least for now, because I think it stands alone as a valuable addition to our forum.

If anyone would like to visit Marilyn's site you can click on the "www" icon under her post.

In His Service,
Pam Seibert
OurChurch.Com
djsasygirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: PTL!!!! Reply with quote

I also want to praise the Lord for my site http://l4jesus.com being in the top 20. When my health was better and I could spend more time with site, I never failed to make it to the top 10 or even 5. However due to serious health probs, I am uinable to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer. I still rate in the top 20 at least every month due to visitors to my site. I also have my poetry on other sites and have most of the search engines listing my site. I hope to see alot of u visiting soon!!! GBU,DJ PS I have been with OCC several yrs now starting with the free site, then upgrading to plus and then bronze!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: