MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New web builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ehpc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: New web builder Reply with quote

I'm still having some growing pains...www.ehpc.net.

Why do have "Website Created" and then underneath it, it says, "Website under construction, please check back later"?

How do I get rid of this?

Thanks
jittor
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ehpc,

The website under construction is your first look at the new News feature that NE1 offers. To add or change news just login to your admin page and click on the "Add News" icon in the middle of the page or in the top menu. Scroll down to the bottom of the "News" page and you will see the "Website under construction" news. Just click the edit or delete button to the right of the news to edit or delete it.

This is also the same page that you can add new news any time you want. Just type your news in the "Add News:" section and click the "Add News" Button when your done.

In His Service,

Jon Harrison
OurChurch.Com

- The greatest thing the devil ever did, was to make us think he never existed! -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: