MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What can we do to help our partners?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: What can we do to help our partners? Reply with quote

Hello OCC Partners,

As you can probably tell, we're very excited about the NE1 Website Builder. We hope you are as well. We'd like to know what we can do to help those of you participating in OCC's Spread the WWWord! Partnership Program get the word out about NE1, bring in more referrals, and encourage more upgrades.

What are your ideas and suggestions?

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com

Last edited by pdstein on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ManofGods777
MVP Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Since the LORD commands us to "pray ye one for another" I simply
ask the LORD of the harvest to send fourth laborers that are worthy
of the harvest.

Only a great move of HIS spirit can unite us, to bring us to the same understanding, and all of the same mind, and of one accord.

Bless each and every one of you, for being in the LORDS service!
ManofGod

nancyb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: partnership program Reply with quote

Sorry, but I signed up for it and got YOUR link on our website (that part was a little tricky! it showed the html on main page but regular on page we type on! NOT GOOD! finally worked) but putting up banner is NOT easy for me!! (I THINK I tried this when first came out but I was even LESS pc savy THEN!!) The directions aren't clear for a person who isn't web or pc savy at least for me & probably others. Got as far as add banner, didn't know what to put down, next to add banner is banner help, clicked on it - page came up said NO such page, went back clicked on banner help in column, just questions & answers, not questions & answers I needed, went to support, said go to partnership, click on banner & they would tell how (I HAD ALREADY done that, BUT did it again), tried AGAIN, did something (not sure what or how), name up but not banner, think banner too big?? ANYWAY, NOT a simple process!! Not sure that I would reccomend to others, even though I LOVE ourchurch and have reccomended it to others (several have taken advice, your websites are FUN and mostly easy!). I Love the Event Calendar (hated redoing every year for birthdays & anniversaries!), Love the blog that 2 of our missionaries are using, the slide show gallery is wonderful too! I think that you are doing a great job, just not on explaining how to set up a partnership.

God Bless YOU,
Nancy
www.fromourhearts.net
www.owensboro1stgeneralbaptistchurch.com
www.meninmissions.net
ManofGods777
MVP Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Concerning Banner Help Reply with quote

First find a banner, and then see if it's size is corrrect by doing the following: Highlight or place your cursor on the said banner:
You can right click on your mouse, and when the display shows
"properties" click on properties and it will show you the dimension
size of the said banner.

468 x 60 is the correct size for display banners.

Bless you all. ManofGod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Partnership Program All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: