MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prayers and best wishes for Lisa!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Prayers and best wishes for Lisa! Reply with quote

After more than a year of providing support to OurChurch.Com members, today is Lisa's last regular day at OCC. She is going back to school to pursue a degree and other career aspirations.

If you've been around OCC for any length of time, you've probably either spoken to Lisa on the phone or received a response to your help desk question from her. She's always been friendly, professional, and quick to jump in and help wherever she can.

While we're leaving the door open having Lisa work on some after-hours projects, school and family obligations will take up the vast majority of her time from this point forward. So, I want to personally and publicly thank Lisa for all her hard work and her positive, Christ-centered attitude. And I want to wish her continue success in school and her next career.

- Paul

Bless You

Last edited by pdstein on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
karlbeau
All-Star Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help Lisa! Best Wishes and may God Bless.

Karl
mikecotton
Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa, it has been a pleasure to work with you. it was great to meet you and your family and I hope to see you (maybe) at future OCC events. Good luck with all of your endeavors!! Hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lesterj
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lisa,

It's been great to have you on for the past year+. I'm still not sure why you want to spend the rest of your life with your hands on other peoples mouths Wink , but I'm sure you'll be a great dental hygenist (did I spell that right?) Melissa and I will be praying for you and your family (and Bruno). You'll be missed, but have a great time!!!

Kurt

Bless You
marks
Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been wonderful having you as part of the OCC family. I truly feel that you have been a blessing to OurChurch.Com and our members over the last year. Thank you for all your extra help and flexible hours over the past few months. Sonja and I pray for blessings in your new line of work. I'm sure we'll see you around and will be watching each other's kids at Parents Night Out:) Catch you sometime soon at "the Blue."

Mark
jittor
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa,

Sorry I'm late on this - I was out of town when this was posted.
It has been great getting to know you and I really enjoyed you as a joking around with you guys at the OCC outings.

You have been a great asset to OCC and we will miss you. God has placed you on a path that allowed us to get to know you and enjoy your friendship and everything you brought to OCC.

I'm sure I will see you around,

God Bless,

In His Service,

Jon Harrison
OurChurch.Com

- The greatest thing the devil ever did, was to make us think he never existed! -
JesusIsMyRock77

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Lisa Reply with quote

I have just joined OCC and am working on my site. I saw this and just had to reply. I do not know you, but the Lord does. May He bless you with all of your needs and keep you on a road that is just for Him. Praise and Glory go to our Father for making a way to teach you further and I pray it takes you farther than you want to go. In Him, Jackie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> OCC Fellowship All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: