Joined: 14 Jun 2005
|Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 pm Post subject: What makes a school or class website great?
|As a part of Back to School Month, we're discussing school websites as well as websites for individual classes. Parents, teachers, students, principles, school board members, and web administrators are all encouraged to join the conversation and post their thoughts. I'll throw out a few questions for starters:
- What makes a school or class website great?
- What is the best thing about your school/class website?
- What is the biggest challenge with your school/class website?
- What is the one thing about your school/class website you wish you could add or change?
- If you manage a website for your school or class, what advice would you like to share with other teachers and web administrators?
In His Service,