MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[CWIA Nominee] Dutch Valley Church of God - Knoxville, TN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Places to Go, Sites to See
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: [CWIA Nominee] Dutch Valley Church of God - Knoxville, TN Reply with quote

Church Website Improvement Award Nominee: Dutch Valley Church of God - Knoxville, TN

Hello, I wanted to write and tell you about our web site. Dutch Valley Church of God. We are a small church, 150 or so, but growing church, with a new Pastor. We had a web site that was outdated (2004 was the last entry) and not in use. But it was still a active website. Needless to say we needed a updated website. I found Our Church.Com and went to work. I have worked non stop on the website. We have an average of 30 pages, which seems to be a lot, but not really considering the information that needs to be shared. Our Church members just love the site, the fact they can post prayer request on line, check upcoming events, and so forth.

We have had 6500+ hits on the website in the 2 months, yes I said 2 months, in the time it has been in operation. It has really been a great tool, to reach the community with. We did a mailing to all new families in our area, to invite them to Dutch Valley Church, with our New website listed on the card. Now we have New Families, because they were able to see and read what we believe, and who we are. One family told us they had been on website, and loved what they saw, and wanted to meet us in person. I can't say enough good things about using the web to win souls to the Lord. Again this is a great tool.

==========
The article above has been submitted for consideration in the Church Website Improvement Awards. To vote for this church go to the Church Website Improvement Awards Semifinal Poll #2 topic.
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! This church was one of the top vote recipients in the semifinal round of the Church Website Improvement Awards and has moved on to the finals. To vote for this church or one of the other churches in the finals please go to:
http://forums.ourchurch.com/viewtopic.php?t=2874

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Places to Go, Sites to See All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: