MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Church Website Improvement Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Church Website Improvement Discussion Reply with quote

May is Church Website Innovation Month at OurChurch.Com and as a part of that we are initiating a discussion about improving church websites.

- Have you got questions about improving your church website?

- Want to improve your church website but not sure how?

- Would you like to share your experience as a church webmaster with others?

Please post your questions and insight.

In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck
OurChurch.Com

Last edited by pdstein on Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
pdstein
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely someone must have either a question about improving their church website or some insight they can share with other church webmasters.
betheltoledo
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Nothing posted so far, huh? Shocked

Do you know what I think the problem is? I think the problem is that you guys and gals at OCC take such good care of us and give us so many useful tools and tips and information and -- especially -- help, that you make our jobs as webmasters almost too easy. Wink

Thanks for everything. And thanks for "Church Website Innovation Month."

Who does God want to love through you today?
filmdavidb
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Ideas to Improve your website Reply with quote

There are three additional services I am now providing for website builders:
a-I can now custom design any audio (even choose from my own audio library), and imbed a very good, clear, concise presentation of the Gospel into the track that people can put on their own website. I had a friend in Texas create this narration for me a couple of years ago. You can hear it by going to www.DavidFilm.com and clicking on the "Gospel of John Masterpiece" icon.
-
b-I am now able to "reformat" text of people's websites, enhancing their pages with font styles, colors, sizes, justify margins, etc. All I have to do it convert your text by copying (with your permission) your website page and create HTML codes to email back to you to imbed in your website pages.
-
c-Brand new feature for website owners! Surfers can simply "click here" for English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese, and translate the entire website! Simply request this, and I will email you the HTML code!

Let me know if I can be of service to you!
-
David Film

filmdavidb@yahoo.com

Last edited by filmdavidb on Thu May 17, 2007 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
pastorsent

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to Thank you for keeping me up to date.The web builer has really helped to get the Gospel out.Again let me just say Thank You and God Bless You All.

Pastor Ron Applegate
Rocky River Baptist Church.
winsoulsanddisciple

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not submit an entry because I am a very new user to web building. It takes a lot of time to keep up a site. OCC has made it very easy learn the process and even the more difficult things are made easier by all the help in forums and such. I have upgraded to bronze from a free site with in the last year and it has improved my site 100%. I am learning how to incorporate music, pictures and video.
We just planted a church and are in our 3rd week of services. We are not seeker friendly, but are set up in a very relaxed atmosphere to encourage dialog after sermons. We are going to have open forums to allow others to give their own views but alway end with the Gospel message.
I know the submission part is over but wanted to encourage some of those who have just started to build a site to keep plugging away.

It's not religion...Its relationship
www.1-eighty.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Website Hosting & NE1 Website Builder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: