MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me Kurt or Someone Else!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Marketing & Search Engine Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pelt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Help me Kurt or Someone Else!!! Reply with quote

Dear Kurt, Administrator at OurChurch.Com
or Someone who Can Help Me.

Will you please take time to go to my website and tell me what you Personally think about it. I want people to like it when they log in.

www.OurChurch.com/member/f/FreeBeads4Faith/

I would like "Fast Moving Traffic" !!! In and Out Fast!!!!!

I plan to really study your comments about :

www.12stepstoasuccessfulwesite.com and ourchurch.com/advertising/
and marketing.ourchurch.com/...... But, for now... what can I do quickly for my site while I'm finding time to study and prepare for the building
of it. Help!! what do you think?

You can email me at IntercessoryPrayer@Hotmail.com

Thank You, Pelt
New person to OurChurch.com
lfallin
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pelt,

I checked your site, and everything seems to be coming along well. You may want to consider looking over the OurChurch.Com Help Pages as well while you are creating your website. You can access these at www.ourchurch.com/help. You may even find a few ideas that you haven't even thought of yet!

In His Service,
Lisa Fallin
OurChurch.Com
lesterj
OCC Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pelt,

It looks like you've made a good start. I'd recommend adding some pictures of the various beads products you make and adding some info about them. For instance, if the colors of the beads in a bracelet represent different things about our faith, show a picture of the bracelet and describe what colors stand for. You can add additional pages for the different bead designs. By adding pictures and more info to your website, you will make your website more interesting and useful to your visitors.

It's a good idea to go through the 12 steps tutorial and follow the steps. Those steps can really help you create a good website and spread the word about your website. If you would like us to help spread the word with our marketing our advertising services, let us know. The Major and Christian Search Engine Registration is a great place to start.

God Bless!

Kurt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> Marketing & Search Engine Services All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: