MyOCC Login

Username:
Password:
Christian Forums, Christian Message Boards, Christian Discussion Forums
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will Muslims Go To Heaven?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordlife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shinasc wrote:
"There are situations where u are confronted with Cutlasses and other weopons that one shold pack and leave the community ,that you are not welcomed in this community,they chase you off. what do you do?"

You ask a question that is best answered from above than from man, and though there is some good advice given, I'm not sure that anyone here can tell you what it is that the Lord wants you to do in this specific case. I would say ask the Lord specifically for wisdom, "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." - James 1:5-6

There are Scriptures where men have been faithful to stand and God protects them (Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abendigo, etc.). There are Scriptures where men have stood faithful and the Lord chose their life on earth to end (Jesus, Stephen, etc). And there have been men where the Lord had them turn away from dangerous situations (Paul & companions, etc). So I think that you should seek God and be convinced in your heart in what is His will for you. And keep in mind that whatever happens to you in this short life, you are blessed because of whose you are in Christ Jesus. As Christians, nothing can separate us from the love of God through Christ Jesus, whether death, hardship, or anything else. So seek the Lord and be in His will and there you will find your peace.

Romans 8 speaks greatly to your situation!

Pastor Dan
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Pastor Dan, Reply with quote

Thanks Pastr.Dan.
His Grace Be Multiplied to you and the other Brethren in the site ansd in the missions.

Listen,
Something Just come up;

A pregnant woman,just held and according to islamic doctrine is eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth; the pregnant womans life is at stake from his people and now the whole of Her people says Burn her tied on a staake,i mean she will be tired by a tree,and burned on the 20th of nov.2005 for confessing Christ and attending servives with us ,i reim praying,we the church for her.
Now we really need your prayers all over the site and the world,a virdict has beengiven accoerding to sharia law.
Let th Hand of Jesus Christ Move.
Pastor Dan i had every offer to movout of the community but when see the innocent Precious soul i cant just move. iBelieving God for Divine Instructions.
I know they cant take my life awy without God's Permition.

Praise God from Whom all Blessing Flow.

Waiting to hear from you all.
www.phdafrica.com/5/Awoi.php
www.awoiembassy.zoomshare.com/:tools
tEL: +(234)803 338 0455
+(234)803 338 7974
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Blessings Reply with quote

I salute ye all in the house.

It's been quite a moment i've heard from ye all.
i wonna wish you ALL a Best Christmass Celebration of Jesus.

It is so necessary even if some do not celebrate it with understanding.
+(234)803 338 7974
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shumer
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Nice day... Reply with quote

shinasc_embassy wrote:
Really Shumer and Isaiah and others, I just had to share this truth with you a little about my conversion.
I was formerly a muslim b4,Jesus Christ appeared to me Open Vision,in a musque,iwas raised up to become an Imam,

Praising the Lord with you for the Lord lifting the blindness and allowing the Glorious Light of the Gospel of His Grace to shine in to your mind.

Blessings...
God answer's knee-mail "Set your affection on things above" [Col. 3:2]
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Halleluyah Reply with quote

Halleluyah!
I'm Glad my eyes are open,and i burn passionately for my Master,

Glory to God!
+(234)803 338 7974
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslims are the same souls God Created,
they Go to Mecca,and talk about stonning the devil,but DO THEY WORSHIP THE REAL GOD?
+(234)803 338 7974
JIG_MINISTRIES
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinasc_embassy wrote:
Muslims are the same souls God Created,
they Go to Mecca,and talk about stonning the devil,but DO THEY WORSHIP THE REAL GOD?

No, they do not. They have another Jesus (Isa, the Prophet), Another Gospel (Qu'ran) , and another spirit (Spirit of the Antichrist).

They have to repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour just like anyone else.
wolpnm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feelings about this subject is very strong and precise, Like the person said before me nowhere in the bible does it talk about diverse or equal opportunity salvation .

Now Here is where it gets sticky and could become hate speech but this is the TRUTH FOLKS! My concordance says and the jewish Meaning of Allah means THE DESTROYER. This is a demon God. In Saudi Arabia they march around a box of demons during Rama Dama Dingdong giving praise to their demon destroyer Gods. This is what the media does not want you to know and many preachers do not want to tell you; for fear of their church being burnt down by Nation of Islam or other radical elements of this DeathCult in our country.

You will not hear this from many people but do your research and you will come up with the same conclusion.
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are right,we have to live by Scripture stamdard,whether anybody who is not a BELIEVER IN CHRIST JESUS agree or not they worship Idols and they have to REPENT and turn away from all uncleanliness.
+(234)803 338 7974
JIG_MINISTRIES
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! I agree 100%. And I am glad the Lord made it that we only have one WAY....JESUS!
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hONESTLY sPEAKING,only JESUS CHRIST IS The ONE WAY to heaven,
you can claim to stone satan while you are his children,Jesus said you are of your father the devil,i know some have friends who are islam,who may not be happy,leaving under the pretex of someday they will be save but the commit things those peodo too.
They have to listen to the voice of the Spirit of Jesus Speaking throu people all over the world to be saved.
+(234)803 338 7974
shinasc_embassy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but will the muslims justified there casting stones on satan as a way of making heaven ,i dont think is justifiable by God.
+(234)803 338 7974
JIG_MINISTRIES
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does it ever say to stone satan or anyone else in the Word of God? This is why so many are being misled and led astray.
Shumer
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Good point... Reply with quote

JIG_MINISTRIES wrote:
Where does it ever say to stone satan or anyone else in the Word of God? This is why so many are being misled and led astray.

...and to that I would add this Word from the Lord --

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Blessings...
God answer's knee-mail "Set your affection on things above" [Col. 3:2]
JIG_MINISTRIES
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen!

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Main Forum Page -> OCC Fellowship All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: